Riverview Veterinary Center was established in 2012 to serve pet owners of
St. Clair and surrounding communities. Our goal is to offer personalized,
compassionate care for your companion animals in a warm and welcoming setting.
We realize that each pet has a unique personality, and each pet owner has a
different perspective on “ideal” or “realistic” pet care. We strive to offer
the best medical and preventive health care to each pet and owner, tailoring
treatment plans and recommendations to each one’s unique characteristics,
rather than applying one-size-fits-all medical advice.
For many clients, their pets are part of the family, and our goal is to help
nurture that special relationship from the joyful time when a new puppy or
kitten is brought home for the first time, thru the darker days of helping pet
owners to make difficult end-of-life decisions for their beloved companions.
Services Provided Include:
- Preventive health care such as vaccinations and heartworm testing
- Routine soft tissue surgeries (such as spays, neuters, declaws, “lumpectomies” and abdominal procedures) as well as dental cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Counseling on common behavioral problems and on appropriate pet selection
- Digital radiographs and full in-house lab offering same day results on most diagnostic work-ups and wellness screenings
- Purina and Hills Prescription diets as well as a variety of non-prescription pet-care products such as treats, Lupine collars and leashes, grooming supplies, and locally made pet products
- Appropriate referrals when indicated
- Same day appointments available for most urgent cases
- After hours referrals to Wilson Veterinary Hospital (586) 752-6217 or Advanced Animal Emergency (586) 466-6133
- Most major credit cards accepted, including American Express and Discover, as well as Care Credit payment plans